1. - Same power equipment and lamp must be verified before use.
2. - It must be installed in a dry place.
3. - Do not cover with any thermal insulation (plastic, cardboard ...) the equipment must be aerated.
4. - The ballast generates heat, it should not be touched until a few minutes after its disconnection.
5. - Wait 15 minutes before restarting the equipment to avoid damaging the lamp.
6. - It is essential to connect the ground wiring to the electrical socket and the chassis or reflector plate, as well as to make sure that the electrical installation has an adequate ground measurement to the regulations, otherwise damages will not be under guarantee .
7. - This equipment is for professional use and must be installed by qualified personnel considering the necessary cautions during its installation.