1. - It must be verified that the equipment and the lamp are of the same power.
2. - It must be installed in a dry place.
3. - Do not cover with any thermal insulation (plastic, cardboard...) the equipment must be ventilated.
4. - The ballast generates heat, should not be touched until a few minutes after disconnection.
5. - Wait 15 minutes before restarting the equipment so as not to damage the lamp. As in all equipment in this category, it is necessary to install a timer so that in the event of a power failure, the equipment has a delay in starting.
6. - It is essential to connect the earth wiring to the electrical socket and to the chassis or plate of the reflector, as well as to make sure that the electrical installation has an adequate earth measurement to the regulations, otherwise the faults will not be covered by the guarantee.
7. - Do not cut the output cable, the warranty does not cover equipment with cut cables as it may have been connected incorrectly.