Unlike other products on the market, instead of being based on enzymes FloraKleen uses a totally different technology.
FloraKleen can be used during the entire growth cycle of the plant.
During cultivation, FloraKleen:
- Dissolves the accumulated salts.
- Reduces stress resulting from excessive or unbalanced use of fertilizers.
- Break the bonds that bind the mineral salts to the substrate so they can be used
- Feeds the microbial life of the substrate.
Use FloraKleen every time you purge your hydroponic system or your potted plants from the excess salts that can accumulate due to the regular application of fertilizer.
FloraKleen is also an excellent final wash:
- Use FloraKleen as a final wash in the days before harvest to finish ripening and the creation of sugar.
- Use FloraKleen one or two days before harvest.
Thanks to its high concentration and reduced price, it is an economical choice to conserve its plants both in hydroponics and on land.
- When changing the solution: add 1.5 to 3 ml per liter of water in your new solution. Use a light concentration for young or delicate plants and a higher concentration for robust or adult plants, close to harvest. Let FloraKleen act alone for 48 hours before adding fertilizers.
In washing before harvest:
1.- Alone: empty the old solution from the tank. Fill with fresh water and add 3 ml of FloraKleen per liter of water. Let this solution work for one or two days before harvest.
2.- After Ripen *: add 3 ml of FloraKleen per liter of water during the last two days of life, to increase the sugar content of your crop.
ON SOIL AND IN SUBSTRATES OUT OF SOILS:
1.- Only: every 15 days, fill a container with fresh water and add between 1.5 and 3 ml / l of FloraKleen. Saturate until the water comes out of the bottom of the pot. Return to your usual nutrition program from the next watering.
2.- After Ripen *: add 3 ml of FloraKleen per liter of water during the last two days to increase the sugar content of your crop.
* Note: FloraKleen and Ripen work in synergy and are not antagonists.