DATALOGGER TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY.
The Datalogger is specially designed to collect continuous temperature and humidity readings. in growing rooms. cold chains. etc. and dump them on a PC showing the registered graph.
With the Datalogger you will have an absolute control of the conditions of your cultivation room. essential for the proper development of your plants.
It allows to connect to a PC through the USB port.
Registers in continuous temperature and humidity and dumps it in your PC. showing a graph on the screen.
In this graph it reflects the data obtained over time (days, weeks, months, etc.)
It has three channels. so that on your screen you will get a graph that shows together temperature. humidity and dew point. each with a line of different color.
Record current data Maximus and minimous.
It also allows you to select temperature and humidity limits. maximum and minimum. so let us know when they exceed these preset values. by means of a light.
It allows selecting the frequency of the records. from 2 seconds to 24 hours. so that the graph of your screen will show the registered data according to the chosen frequency. reflecting the exact time at which each piece of continuous succession was taken.
It has many applications. but the biggest advantage is the absolute control of the conditions of your growing room without you being present. saving a lot of time.
When observing the graph you will know the exact time in which the conditions that you want are not met and you can act solving the inconveniences that arise.
It has a small size and weight. elegant appearance and compact design.
Includes instruction manual.
- LCD screen. shows readings of Max. Min and Current.
- Simultaneously shows the temperature and humidity. as well as the battery indication.
- Record and save data even when the battery runs out.
- Selectable temperature unit: ºC or ºF.
- Mini USB interface.
- 43,000 record readings.
- Easy configuration and installation. Includes graphics software.
- Water and dust proof. Moisture resistant.
- Ultra-low consumption.
- Uses a 2AA 3.6 V Li battery. being able to work for 12 months without changing the battery.
- Easy battery installation.
- Transfers the data records to the PC through software and can be saved in different formats (TXT and EXCEL).
- High sensitivity and precision sensor.
- The OK key can help to check the Max / Min / current value and the maximum and lower limits.
- Dimensions: 125mm * 28mm * 22mm.