We present you the Ignator 2.0 600W Electromagnetic Open Ballast. A precise and effective option for novice and professional growers who demand an economical and safe solution. Ballast compatible with all types of HPS sodium and MH metal halide high pressure lamps.
With more splice tabs to expand the connection possibilities.
It provides the high voltage necessary to ignite the lamp and then limit the current that passes through it and stabilize it at a constant flow of 600W.
The Ignator 2.0 ballast is a reliable and very affordable piece of equipment for indoor growing. It is very quiet and efficient. It is used as a component in lighting systems in greenhouses and small and medium-sized indoor growing areas where the lamp and the reflector are installed separately.
This ballast is designed with high-quality components for long-lasting durability and efficiency. Provides stable and homogeneous light thanks to improvements in power loss reduction and increased luminous efficacy. Reliable lighting for a good harvest.
The lamps light without flickering, but also the Ignator 2.0 is responsible for limiting the current in the discharge process, which increases the useful life of our lamps. Now with more splice tabs to expand the connection possibilities.
30 x 15 x 12 cm
Compatible with sodium (HPS) and metal halide (HM) lamps
Voltage: 230 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
RoHS and CE certificate
1. - It must be verified that the equipment and the lamp are of the same power.
2. - It must be installed in a dry place.
3. - Do not cover with any thermal insulation (plastic, cardboard ...) the equipment must be ventilated.
4. - The ballast generates heat, it should not be touched until a few minutes after it has been disconnected.
5. - Wait 15 minutes before restarting the equipment to avoid damaging the lamp. As in all equipment in this category, it is necessary to install a timer so that in the event of a power failure, the equipment has a delay in starting.
6. - It is essential to connect the ground wiring to the electrical outlet and to the chassis or reflector plate, as well as to ensure that the electrical installation has a suitable ground measurement according to the regulations, otherwise the failures will not be covered by the warranty .
7. - This equipment is for professional use and must be installed by qualified personnel, taking into account the necessary precautions in its installation.