TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY DATALOGGER.
The Datalogger is specially designed to collect continuous temperature and humidity readings. in grow rooms. cold chains. etc. and dump them on a PC showing the recorded graph.
With the Datalogger you will have absolute control of the conditions in your grow room. essential for the proper development of your plants.
Allows you to connect to a PC through the USB port.
It continuously records temperature and humidity and dumps it on your PC. showing a graph on the screen.
This graph reflects the data obtained over time (days, weeks, months, etc.)
It has three channels. so that on your screen you will get a graph that jointly shows temperature. humidity and dew point. each with a different colored line.
Record current data. Maximus and minimous.
It also allows you to select temperature and humidity limits. maximum and minimum. so let us know when these preset values are exceeded. by means of a light.
Allows you to select the frequency of the logs. from 2 seconds to 24 hours. so that the graph on your screen will show the recorded data according to the chosen frequency. reflecting the exact time at which each piece of data in the continuous sequence was taken.
It has many applications. but the biggest advantage is the absolute control of the conditions of your grow room without you being present. saving a lot of time.
By observing the graph you will know the exact time when the conditions you want are not met and you will be able to act by solving the problems that arise.
It has a reduced size and weight. elegant appearance and compact design.
Includes instruction manual.
- LCD screen. displays Max readings. Min and Current.
- Simultaneously displays temperature and humidity. as well as the battery indication.
- Data recording and storage even when the battery runs out.
- Selectable temperature unit: ║C or ║F.
- Mini USB interface.
- 43,000 log reads.
- Easy setup and installation. Includes graphics software.
- Water and dust proof. Moisture resistant.
- Ultra-low consumption.
- Uses a 2AA 3.6 V Li battery. being able to work for 12 months without changing the battery.
- Easy battery installation.
- Transfer data records to PC through software and can be saved in different formats (TXT and EXCEL).
- High sensitivity and precision sensor.
- The OK key can help to check the Max / Min / current value and the upper and lower limits.
- Dimensions: 125mm * 28mm * 22mm.